BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's here! Transfer tomorrow

So we had the option the wait to do our transfer on Day 5 because we are so lucky and blessed to have 6 healthy Tadpauls (Mister's not the biggest fan of that name lol). I was asked to change into the gown and we went into the OR, where Dr. Liu, who looks too young, but is really thoughtful and explains things well, explained to us the quality of our embies and gave us the option to wait until Day 5. But get this, she said that if we transfer 2 on Day 5 we'd 'have a strong possibility of having twins'. Yup, we both got a good laugh about that. I told Dr. Liu that the thought of twins freaks Mr out. :)


So we've decided that since, as of me writing this, we have 6 healthy (grade 2/3) embies, we'll transfer 1 and freeze as many as we can. I'm nervous and excited for tomorrow - the day is finally here, after all our pain. I know it's our first try, but I can't be scared. This is us trying for a baby. Mister said tonight that it's how he wanted things - us having money saved up, us both working, me having worked enough hours to qualify for mat leave. 


On day 3, our tadpaul's were graded. The first # is the # of cells, the second is the quality (1 being best and very hard to get, 2 being good, 3 is fine...)


8/3 8/3 8/2c  9/3  6/2c  12/2


Our 6/2 is our litter figher who was a late bloomer.


So from now we pray that the little embie that becomes a part of me tomorrow will be our healthy baby.


Love you already baby. Please God help us.


Go Tadpauls!! :P 

0 comments: