BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Transfer Day :)

This morning, we transfered 1 gorgeous tadpaul -4BA 


4 out of 5 for level to reach full blas
B for the inner ring
A for the outer ring


To our delight, we were given a u/s pic of the tadpaul in liquid in my uterus - little one is home.


I stared at the picture in amazement, it was surreal. It's now on our shelf, beside my favourite pic of Krishna and Radha, our Om coin and the beautiful drawing Rae did for us of the mom and dad and baby. 


How surreal, to know there's a little one trying to connect with me right now.
I made a little video blog on our car ride home from the clinic, and we took plenty of pics before the transfer and especially after..pics of me an Mister and me holding up our u/s pic.


:) :) :) I've been resting all day, my back is so sore lol! OK Little One, do your thing. Mom and Dad are waiting for you!!


Please God help our Little One.

0 comments: