BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beta tomorrow

So I've put it off long enough - Im going for my first beta tomorrow.


I'll head over to the hospital lab tomorrow morning, because there's a chance they can call us with results at the end of the day, or at least on Saturday. I'm going to ask the nurses to leave us a detailed voicemail so Mister and I can listen to it together. I'm freaked out just thinking of hearing the message - but, I have to be brave, for ShellyAndEggbert. Yes, no more Tadpauls lol (my Mister is happy about that lol). 


I keep googling things like pregnancy symptoms, hcg beta, fatigue. Today,  I almost went for my beta in the afternoon cause I got excited and thought 'ok, let's get it done!' But Mister made me see the logicalness of waiting till tomorrow morning, cause my boss is away. I got excited about knowing, you know?


Talking to my Mom yesterday, she's thinking of coming with Baba for Thanksgiving, which will be really nice. I pray with all my heart that we'll have an amazing time, planning baby stuff. I'm excited about my Dseeing my dad, I miss them both so much, a statement I never thought I would say 5 years ago lol.


Also, I've been doing and re-doing the ivf due date calendar. Apparantly, I'm considered 4 weeks, 2 days today. Weird but cool! But I know in my heart that once I hear ShellyAndEggbert's heartbeat, then I'll really feel like this is happening. 


So, here we go. Beta 1 tomorrow, and (please God!) beta 2 on Monday. Then I'd like to go for an u/s by week 7.


Please God give strength to ShellyAndEggbert, my Mister and me.

0 comments: