BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We are Pregnant :)

2nd Beta on Monday - 492!!! :)


I think we're still a little bit in shock - that we are *actually* pregnant! I texted Mister today to say ' we are preggos' so surreal!


I have to pee on a stick this week lol. I'm excited and nervous, and praying for our cupcake (zaboomafoo). We are so grateful to the universe for blessing us. 


Our first ultrasound 'pregnancy ultrasound!' as said by the nurse, is scheduled for Thurs, Sept 2 at 9:30am. How cool! But of course, I'm a bit terrified and crazy happy at the same time. I want to tell everyone, but at the same time, just have this beautiful secret between me and Mister. 


Mister is getting cute with my belly, I can't wait till it gets bigger...lol my boobs getting bigger should be fun too! 


Please God take care of our little cupcake.
Be strong, be healthy, keep getting cozy in there!

0 comments: