BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our First Cycle - Started June 14

I'm surprised I haven't blogged since the start of our cycle! Today, is my third day of getting a shot of 200 units of Puregon in the morning and 0.2cc of Suprefact in the morning. I went for b/w and u/s on Saturday, and was a bit worried cause I had gotten my period on Friday nite. But Dr. Cruikshank said I was either 'on schedule' or 'running like clockwork', which made me really happy. I guess my ovaries are good and supressed, as they say. I didn't ask what they saw, I didn't ask if there were any cysts, or how many follicles. I knew from my day 3 u/s back in June that we I had 12 follies on the right and only 2-3 on the left. I wonder how my left ovary will respond to the Puregon. 


I'm about to start making some pizza's, so I just want to say that I'm cautiously optimisitic..I have to be! I usually am a big researchers about everything I get involved in, cause I actually like researching, but in this case, I think I want to be a bit naive...I'm on the protocol my Dr ordered, so far I'm doing ok (other than some really painful and exhausting intestinal issues, I think because of getting my period after stopping my pill on July 12).


We went to Devi Mandir yesterday and I prayed. I also prayed for all the couples and women who are going thru infertility and prayed that their dreams come true as well. I asked God to please bless our child. I want more than anything for this to work, to be expecting a healthy baby next May...but I know to keep a part of my heart and head safe as well.


Mister has been wonderful...I am so grateful and lucky for such an amazing husband. :) I love him so much!


Gotta run, but *really* glad I posted this. :)

0 comments: