BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tadpauls :)

Grow Tadpaul's, grow!! (name my Mister came up with, that I just love lol. Embyros just sound too clinical)


One of the IVF nurses called this afternoon to see how I was feeling today. I said I was fine, but sore and tired, and that I had taken the day off work. I also said me and Mister were hoping to listen to the tadpaul update together, so could she please call back and leave us a detailed voicemail.


So I immediately called Mister at work to tell him we have our tadpaul update to listen too. Geez, I'm so freaking nervous to hear about it. Sometimes I think I read too much info, too much info to over analyse what's happening. I was interested, however, in learning what stage of development the Tadpaul's were at everyday.


I started prometrium today, the less messy version of progesterone. Happy that I'm taking 400 mg.


Did I mention I was nervous about these daily updates about the tadpaul's? In optimistic theory, we are going to be in constant suspense until aug 17, when I'm estimating our first pregnancy test results will come back.


Last nite before I went to bed, I asked Mister to hold my hand and we sent out love and good growing vibes to our tapdauls.


****


Update
12 eggs retrieves
8 fertilized
They are watching 5


My reaction went from 12!?? to 8!?? to 5??? Why only 5? What about the other 7?? But, as Mister said, we only need 1. :) 

0 comments: