BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

HCG and Retrieval tomorrow!!

I have to remember the good, optimistic, hopeful feeling we got while walking towards the car after our day 9 appt on Saturday morning. We were told we have 9 follies, lining is 1.1, and we could do our HCG shot on Sunday at 10pm.

I'm very proud of myself - while going thru our first cycle, I worked hard enough to get a 3 month contract extension and a raise! I know I proved myself - I did what I set out to do. Show my boss that I can do my job well. I proved to myself that I am capable and smart, and I work hard. A year off really had me worried...back in Feb I thought a job at Starbucks might even be too much for me. I am a smart, capable, strong woman.

Back in Feb, I didn't like the person I was, didn't feel like this is the me that should help create a baby. But now, I feel like the way I was hoping, and I accomplished it on my own skills and merit.

So tomorrow morning we go in at 8 for our retrieval...please God help us!!!

0 comments: