BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 13, 2010

Told Kat!!

I finally got to tell Kat tonite!!


"so guess what?" 
"...what....?"
"You're going to be an Auntie"
"no......no way.........really?? really??....alma...oh my God...how far along are you?"
"I know, can you believe it? 9 weeks!!"
"Oh my God, how long have you known??"




I wish I could have taped it lol! But neither skype nor messenger worked, and the volume on the speaker wasn't loud enough..but that's ok...I'm so *so* happy to have shared the news with her! You're going to be an auntie!


Feels really great to let her know...that we are both Mom's now :) Well, Mom's to baby's with no tails...we were already Mom's when we met back the beginning of April 07..Mom's to our boys, Boomer and Quixote.

0 comments: