BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nina Moved Today

One of my closest friends in the whole world, Nina, moved away today. My heart feels super sad but I'm also so happy for her. This move brings her a house, cheaper rent, and a space for her studio. And a place to visit!

But, coming home on the streetcar today, all I wanted to do was go over to her house, have some tea and talk. I sad to think I can't just walk 3 mins and go over to her place. I can completely be myself there, no matter the mood. I can share my fears and talk thru my anxieties. 


Nina is a hugs reason we are even pregnant now. It was with her that I went to yoga, talked about my fears aout going to work. Nina put together my resume, after I had put it off for so long cause I was scared. Nina's encouragement and support was what got me thru my first interview for a part time job at the bank, which led me to other interviews and to this position. And when Nina saw me working, it encouraged her to do a project she had been putting off for awhile. It was mutual growth for both of us.


It's awesome and powerful to think about where we both were in our lives in February, and just how far we've come *today*. I'm pregnant and so happy and she's onto a great new journey in her life...and we're only a few hours and a phone call away ;) 

0 comments: