BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Ultrasound!!

Blueberry Cupcake measured at 7w3d (I'm 7w2d), is 1.1cm long (Saf was 1.1lbs when she was 5.5 weeks, and Baby K was 1 lbs!) and little ones heartbeat came in at 156 bpm. We got to listen to the heartbeat - twice!! It was amazing and so clear..like nothing I expected. We are just amazed...I don't know if it's sunk in yet that this is real - not just an hcg test, or a pee stick - we actually saw Cupcake and saw his or her little heart flicker. A miracle.


And another awesome thing? I video'ed the whole thing so we'll get to listen to Cupcake's heartbeat as much as we want! I am so thankful for technology, both big and small lol.


We also told Amanda, Alberto, Aunt Nella, Uncle Justo and Milly this evening...Amanda and Alberto kinda had a feeling, but Amanda was so sweet and cried after asking 'really??' a few times lol! I said 'we have some news to share with you guys....we're having a baby!' And then of course, hugs all around. When we told Aunt Nella, she started to cry..it was so sweet. Amanda took pictures too, which I'm really looking forward to seeing.


What a wonderful day :) One of the best days of our lives..to be remembered forever. 

0 comments: