BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Staring...

Saturday night, I dreamt we had a baby girl..I guess my subconscious keeps telling me we are having a little girl lol...Amanda said she knew from the beginning she was having a boy...but I don't know what to think - other than my dreams in the past had a knack of coming true lol. A little girl with black, soft curly hair. And in my dream, everytime i smiled at her, her face lit up and she smiled back at me...I think I've been reading too much Breaking Dawn lol.


Last nite, I just had to start at Cupcake's ultrasound...it was an overwhelming need to put the picture frame on my lap and just stare and touch cupcake's paper. Baby is real, really growing inside me, growing strong with a strong heart. I'm really pregnant and little cupcake is really growing inside, really with me. It's so beautiful and such a miracle. :)


Also, I have my 'Dearest Cupcake' letting in my wallet...it's just such a comfort. I hope Cupcake enjoyed the dancing on Saturday nite lol!


Please God, take care of our little one :)

0 comments: