BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

8 + 9 Week update!

I guess technically, when I have '9 weeks' as my title, I'm showing the pictures a baby at 9 weeks, but my questionnaire is actually for the previous week lol. 


How far along: 8 weeks, then 9...missed a week in there!

Total weight gain/loss: 

Maternity clothes: On Sept 14, I had to buy size 8 petite dress pants from Reitmans because my old pants needed a safety pin to button them up, and the hole on my hip was getting biggesr lol. Also got 2 cute button shirts, one blue one grey, that hide my belly well. And I look cute lol. I really loved wearing these new clothes to work today. :) Haven't bought new clothes in awhile! 

Sleep: I'm less tired than I was in August, but still *love* to nap long and deep. And sleep in. 

Best moment this week:  Telling Kat that she's going to be an Auntie, and talking preggo stuff with her! 

Icky Stuff: Nauseous most of the time, but no puking yet. Getting close tho, thought I was going to puke on the guy sitting on the express bus beside me this morning. It was a mistake trying to read Seabiscuit on the bus!

Belly button in or out?: In. Belly pics being taken every week.

Craving: Grilled cheese sandwich, made my Mister. Yummmmmmmy and cheesy.

What I miss: Absolutely NOTHING. I'm the happiest I've been since our wedding/honeymoon in June '07. 

What I am looking forward to:  Seeing how much baby grows...waiting for that next ultrasound! 

Milestones: Finally telling Kat our wonderful news :) It's been hard to keep it from her! 

0 comments: