BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Hope

Happy new year!

After spending the last few weeks going over why 2009 was a terrible year, the worst of my life, my husband snapped me out of my doom and gloom mood by simply saying  ""Cutes....2009 is over. It's a new year now." And with those words of wisdom (he always has some lol) I felt refreshed..I felt, and feel, like I've sufficiently called out 2009 on all the crap it put us through and now I can focus on the huge year ahead of us. :)

We'll be starting our first IVF cycle in the spring and I am *so* incredibly excited about it. 



I've been wanting to write this first blog for months now...but I just couldn't get the words out. I guess I put too much significance on the first one, and even tho I was writing daily blogs in my head, I just couldn't get this one done. Then, the above talk with my DH happened and it clicked. The first blog I found on IF was 'My Journey with Endometriosis'..I highly recommend you check it out. Please send her and her DH your support and thoughts.  


I am so grateful for the community of sisters out there...I'm not alone, and your journeys and courage inspire me. No one can understand our pain like each other..the operative word being *understand*.


I'm also grateful for the incredible support of my parents, my in-laws (especially my Mom-in-law), my aunt, and my close friends. My DH and I are so blessed to have two women in our lives who've told us that, if we need it, they would be surrogates for us. Words can't adequately express how honoured we are, and just how blessed we feel to know women who would want to do this for us.


Of course, I would love to be the one to be pg, But really, who knows what will happen? I still don't know why we were put on this path, why this IF happened to us, why why why...


Fingers crossed that 2010 will be a big year for us :)
And for all my sisters who are on their own baby journeys



0 comments: