BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

Dr's Today

So I'm off to see my family Dr. this morning to get a Pap and talk to him about night sweats. 


Since my operation at the end of October, about every other night I've had night sweats so bad I've drenched my sheets, my PJ's, my pillow, my hair...it's nuts. And I don't wake up throwing off the covers complaining how it's hotter than heck in our room but being cold enough to not really want to leave my gross sheets. And I'm still tired alot, abnormally so after so many months after surgery.


I don't always get along with my family doctor...he can be out of date on endo issues (he told me I had PCOS even tho I only had one giant endometrioma growing on each ovary) and doesn't know much about my gluten sensitivity. It's just too hard to find a new GP in my city and my current Dr is only a short bike or bus ride away.


Hope he has some ideas today on how to help me!

0 comments: